Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Follow Your Heart

Hi everyone
Sharmaine here with another page from my art journal.

IMG_3916

The X-Press It Wide Glue Marker was very handy for adding some strips of tissue paper to my pages.

IMG_3918

I just tore strips of Hazel & Ruby tissue paper and stuck them down as my foundation.

IMG_3921

I then covered the paper with some yellow paint

IMG_3924

and some thin strips of Hazel & Ruby washi tape.

IMG_3929

Next I used some Chromacryl texture paste with a stencil.

IMG_3932

Before stamping with a FabScraps chipboard (as I did on this page)

IMG_3933

The image didn’t stamp completely but I worked with that.
I love the sneaky bits of white and I added some more paint to create a skirt.
I added some sequins to the skirt, using the X-Press It Glue Marker.

IMG_3934

I also used the X-Press It Glue Pen to add some spots of glue to a FabScraps butterfly, before adding some glitter.

IMG_3936

The results are texture

IMG_3940

IMG_3942

and sparkle.

IMG_3943

IMG_3944


SharmaineKruijver_XPressIt_JournalPage

Have a creative week
Sharmaine.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment