Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Imagine and Play Layout

Today I want to share a layout that I made using FabScraps and X-press It products
Because my page was going to have a garden/outdoors feel to it, I pulled out some FabScraps papers (from the Rustic range) and some other Fabscraps goodies (chipboard, buttons, flower and metal butterfly)

IMG_5576

I painted the FabScraps “imagine” chipboard in blue and the butterfly, to the side of the word I painted in yellow.

IMG_5585

I then added a punched vellum butterfly, which I had coated in some glitter, to the top.
I lifted the vellum wings to give some movement.

IMG_5582

I added a cluster to the side of the title.
I also painted the flower buttons with some yellow.

IMG_5580

Another thing I altered was this gorgeous metal butterfly.
He was given a work over with my favourite blue paint.

IMG_5584

I fussy cut this “winged creature” from one of the pattern papers

IMG_5583

I “hid” some FabScraps chipboard lizards under the flower, just like lizards hide away under rocks in the garden.

IMG_5588

and there you have it.
All the parts need for my outdoorsy page

IMG_5577

a page documenting 2 of our girls having fun outside.
Using their imagination while playing.
I love that!!
And I love that I could use my imagination, with the help of FabScraps and X-Press It, to create this page!!

Products used for this page:
X-Press It Clear Gel Glue
X-Press It 6mm Double Sided Tape
X-Press It Glue Marker Pen
FabScraps “Rustic” Pattern Papers
FabScraps Metal Butterfly
FabScraps Chipboard “Imagine”
FabScraps Chipboard Lizards
FabScraps Wooden Buttons
FabScraps flower

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just Fabulous Sharmaine, lovely to see all the FabScraps Goodness come together in this fun and colourful layout!

    ReplyDelete