Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You Can Never Have Enough X-Press It Tape!!

Hi everyone!!!
Tarrah here with you, I thought I would pop on here today and give you a little sneak peek of a layout I have been working on using the ever popular and amazing 6mm X-Press It double sided tape.
This is my 'go to' tape, the size is perfect for almost everything I need it for and I always have to have a stash of it in case I run out!!!
So here is what I have been working on....a layout featuring an all new, just released here in Australia, line of gorgeous papers and embellishments and you can of course go here to the FabScraps Oz blog and see for yourself!
You will see how I created my layout and the finished product.

Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope I have you intrigued as to what I have created, for more information make sure you come over and see us here

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment